Plunged in its 732 hectares, the Artimino farm has inherited a history made of men, land, and wine. A decree issued by Cosimo III de' Medici in 1716 refers to this land with the first legislative example of "denominazione di origine controllata" (Controlled designation of origin). Since then the farm has continued to apply a refined and new technique to an ancient, innate method for making good wine. With its cellars spread out over 2500 square metres, the farm is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and the latest production equipment. Meticulous operation of the vineyards, avant-garde wine-making techniques, and ongoing research into the use of the most suitable wood has enabled the farm to exponentially increase the quality of its products.